Literature For the Illiterate »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving at work! Everyone feng shui tonight!

Thanksgiving. Good times. Had to work 12pm to 10:30pm, 10 hours of non stop nothing. We literally have nothing to do. 10 hours and about 15 calls, you do the math. OK, OK I'll do it for you lazy arse. 10hours X 15 calls = BORED. I reached the end of the Internet which surprisingly enough is just a really bad clip on YouTube.



Did i say bad? I meant hilarious!

We got free food today at work so I guess its not all bad. Trent watched me play poker and get my ass handed to me over and over. It really was quite spectacular, i couldn't win at all. I need to stick with my plan and only play live, online is rigged (j/k). We watched football and really are just hanging out, no customers, no work. The Lions got trounced, it was ugly like a train wreck just a little more gruesome.

I'm off tomorrow, not sure what the plan is but I'm down for whatever is not TWC. I should work around the house. There are so many unfinished projects and things that need attention. The basement and entire garage to name a few. I want to get the garage in order so i can start more projects that I won't finish for months. Trent and I discussed starting the poker table project, we kicked that around for a while and just kind of never started it. Something along these lines:
It really is not that hard or expensive, i already have plans on how to make it, and building it yourself you can keep the cost down to under 200$, not bad since people sell the same ones for ridiculous amounts of money.
Also, making a keg-o -rator. I know it sounds like a terrible idea, but hear me out. Forty nine cents per beer. Can't argue with that. So after i clean up the garage, re arrange the basement and organize all the rooms, save up some coin, and make sure all the bills are paid, I will have cold beer and poker in the funky 70's basement that i will soon refer to as the man room. OK, go!
OK with ten minuets left of work its time for a metal clip, enjoy!

I was going to write more, but i started late and its time to go, so later alligator!

0 comments: