Literature For the Illiterate »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday, Clean Garage, Strangers bad.

Day off is going well. Stayed home to clean up and get organized. There was no way I was going out to fight the black Friday masses. I know you can get sweet deals on crap you don't need but seriously, who needs to wake up at 3AM and shop all day, screw that. Poker game tonight, not very people have replied, so it might be lame, but whatever I'm going to drink a few Guinness and go with flow. I did manage to get enough ambition wrestled up to start cleaning the garage. Need a few things cleared out and after that i should have enough room to put the cars in and still have room to work and build stuff all winter. The basement got a good once over and I finally cleaned out the entire closet which had boxes that had not even been touched since the move in. I found tons of pictures, negatives, slides, projectors, and even some cameras. I used to be a photographer, not just a guy with a camera. I went to school for it and made some decent money as well. I wish i would of kept half of the stuff i once had, but hey that's the way it goes. I get bored and find other interests, besides the money wasn't steady and the work actually got tiresome. Anyway, basement/man cave is almost complete, which is just in time for winter. It's cold down there and I'm pretty sure you'll need a beard if your gonna hang out down there. Oh, on a completely different note i watched The Strangers last night, alone because Meghyn hates those kinds of movies. It was creepy for a while but it ended so abruptly it left plenty to be desired. I'm not sure what i expected but it had the suspense and the terror, but just didn't deliver. Speaking of movies, i still haven't seen The Dark Knight, yeah i know crazy right. I really want to see it but the are pushing the DVD release until December, lame. I guess I'll wait until then. It's about time for people to start showing up, hopefully. So i will leave you to your own devices on this cold black Friday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV network. Find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father